#Lifestyle: 5 Tips to Rid Your Body of Cellulite
One of the nightmares of being a female happens to be cellulite. Whether you are over weight or super skinny, all body shapes and sizes can acquire cellulite. Here are 5 easy tips to help decrease those unwanted lumps, bumps and dimples.Oh and they won’t hurt your pocket!
Ladies please don’t get down on yourself for those little bumps, almost everyone has cellulite. From Beyonce to Kim Kardashian stars suffer with this as well. In an age where the derrière is praised women will try just about anything to get rid of cellulite! Take a look at our 5 tips.
1. Dieting: DUHH. You can start but cutting the yo-yo diet out! You need to maintain a heathy diet in order to decrease fat levels in your body. By eating healthy for 3 days then “cheating” your body will not maintain a steady weight and the calorie intake will only hurt your road to smooth skin. Also studies have proven that an excess amount of carbs (which then turn into sugar) can aid the body in creating more cellulite.
2. Water: It is no myth that drinking water does the body good. I mean this is fairly simple, you drink water, you become healthier! Not only will water help with your cellulite by hydrating your body but water helps with the quality of your hair and skin! A recommended amount of water per day is about 2.2 liters for woman, but remember to add more if your going to work out!
3. Stop Smoking: There has been studies done that connect smokers to cellulite. Researchers believe that since there is a large percent of smokers with cellulite, there is a connection between the two.
4. Skip out on that second cup of coffee: I know some of you girls out there are screaming, but yes caffeine is one of the toxins in cellulite. But your coffee grounds will not go to waste! Ironically enough you should rub the grounds on the area of cellulite. Caffeine increases circulation and many believe this will help.
5. Exercise: Even if you can’t afford that gym membership this month, make sure to go out for a run. Less body fat the more likely you will decrease your cellulite. Working out that booty might not rid of all the lumps and bumps but as it becomes tone the appearance of cellulite will shrink.